This white enamel dial is brought to life by master craftsman Mitsuru Yokosawa and his team. The new dial incorporates bold grey bar indexes designed to stand out on the exquisitely crafted enamel, a material whose lauded depth and immutability can also be found on Seiko’s very first wristwatch from 1913, the Laurel. The blue-colored hour, minute, and seconds hands contrast beautifully with the lustrous white dial.
This creation features a recently updated case design with refined angles and an elegant sense of proportion conceived to highlight the craft in each dial. Powered by one of Seiko’s latest in-house movements, Caliber 6R55, each watch has a power reserve extending to a full 72 hours, allowing wearers to remove their watch on Friday afternoon and return to it Monday morning without having to reset the time. This marks the first time that this three-day movement has appeared in the Presage Craftsmanship Series.
With the dual-curved sapphire crystal, the watch has a slimmer appearance on the wrist than many previous creations in the series. This creation comes on a handsome five-link stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating.
- Caliber Number 6R55
- Movement Type Automatic with manual winding
- Precision +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Jewels 24
- Functions Stop seconds hand function
- Case Material Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size
- Crystal Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Clasp Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs 20
- Water Resistance 10 bar
- Weight 146.0g
- Enamel dial
- See-through & Screw case back