Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. 24 hour (military time) markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Ronda caliber 715 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 43 mm. Case thickness: 14 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: protective cover included. In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: 241682 1, 241682-1, 241682/1, 2416821. Victorinox Swiss Army Inox Black Dial Black Rubber Men's Watch 241682.1.Specifications:
- Brand: Victorinox
- Series: I.N.O.X.
- Model: 241682.1
- Gender: Men'S
- Watch Label: Swiss Made
- Movement: Quartz
- Engine: Ronda Caliber 715
- Case Size: 43 Mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Back: Solid
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Hands: Silver-Tone
- Second Markers: 24 Hour (Military Time) Markers. Minute Markers Around The Outer Rim
- Dial Markers: Index
- Luminiscence: Hands And Markers
- Bezel: Fixed Stainless Steel
- Crown: Screw Down
- Band Type: Strap
- Band Material: Rubber
- Band Color(S): Black
- Band Width: 22 Mm
- Clasp: Tang
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Calendar: Date Display Between 4 And 5 O'Clock Position
- Functions: Date, Hour, Minute, Second
- Features: Calendar, Rubber, Stainless Steel
We ship order from Monday to Friday (except weekends & holidays) within 24 hours once we receive the payment for the order through PayPal verified address. We ship all our orders with a delivery confirmation & an email will be sent to you with the tracking number after shipping the order.
- Please check shipping rates for orders to be shipped within Canada.
- Shipping & Handling charges are FREE for CANADA AND USA 90 % SENT VIA UPS AND CANADAPOST.
- Multiple auctions can be combined as a single order & also can be shipped as a single shipment.
- Make payments after you have completed all purchases. Do not checkout until then.
- We ship all our orders through Canada post USPS, FedEx, UPS depending on the order ? Checkout the rates before ordering our products
Mail shipping rates for international orders:
International shipping & handling charges are 19.99C$ economy shipping for most of the countries and will take 25-35 business days.
Express shipping will cost 39.99C$ with tracking.
International orders with tracking information:
A tracking number will be generated once your order is shipped but that can be used only in the country from where the shipment is made. Once the shipment crosses the border the postal service of either the USA or Canada cannot track the package because it is in the international boundaries. But you can still track your package if you chose to ship via USPS. Please note that Canada postal service & USPS are both different shipping companies.
We always work hard to satisfy our customer & that is our sole motive also. Hence& we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee in real sense by our actions & not by words. Let's make it simple - If you receive the product/s not as per your description you get your money back. How's that? If you like the product/s you ordered then it's great but if you want to return the item than please see that you return the same to the address mentioned in your invoice. We will either exchange or refund your purchase price. Do not forget to include a note describing what problem with the product/s is. And also state that what you would like us to do about it. Kindly state that whether you would prefer a product exchange or cash refund. Please keep in mind that shipping times are estimated and can often take an extended period of time. Sometimes when shipping internationally, packages can get stuck in customs for some time before finally arriving at the destination. We appreciate your patience in this matter!