This solar-powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seikos professional timekeeping heritage.
In the 1960s, Seiko announced itself on the international sports timing stage with a whole new generation of high-precision equipment. Seiko timekeeping is endorsed by international sports federations at many of the worlds leading sports events, starting with the 1964 Olympics and continuing into the IAAF partnership today.
Adding to the popular ËSpeedtimer watch collection, this particular design features an increased Ëgo large case size the original was 39mm, whilst this piece is 41.4mm, featuring a tapered bracelet, aluminum bezel and tachymeter for increased practicality and visibility. Conveniently, this watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Prospex timepieces are practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Solar
- Movement Type : Quartz solar
- Calibre : V192
- Accuracy : ±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size : Thickness: 13 mm
Diameter: 41.4 mm
Length: 45.9 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Black
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Glass Type : Curved sapphire crystal
- Functions : Tachymeter function
- Band Material : Stainless Steel
- Band Colour : Metal
- Other Specifications : LumiBrite on hands and indices