The dial color is inspired by the mossy gardens of the Hokuriku region of Japan. The gold-colored second hand represents sunlight piercing through the trees, creating a scene of dramatic natural beauty. The deep, glossy green dial, characteristic of lacquer, was crafted under the supervision of lacquer artist Isshu Tamura.
The case has a clean form that enhances the beauty of the urushi lacquer dial. With the dual-curved sapphire crystal, the watch has a slimmer appearance on the wrist than many previous creations in the series.
The strap is made of leather produced by a tannery certified by the LWG (Leather Working Group).
The Leather Working Group (LWG) is a non-profit organization dedicated to responsibly made, sustainable leather production. Since 2005, LWG has designed standards to certify all actors in the supply chain
- Caliber Number 6R55
- Movement Type Automatic with manual winding
- Precision +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Jewels 24
- Functions Stop seconds hand function
- Case Material Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Crystal Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Band Material Calfskin
- Clasp Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs 20
- Water Resistance 10 bar
- Weight 143.0g
- Urushi lacquer dial
- See-through & Screw case back