Easily switch straps to suit different occasions.
The bracelet, combines a sense of luxury, ease of use, and a good fit on the wrist. Thanks to a newly developed double lever system for easily changing the metal bracelet, the watch can be worn in a variety of situations by combining it with a wide range of 10 exclusive leather straps
Dial colors inspired by the 1960s and 1970s.
Inspired by the culture of the 1960s and 1970s, when King Seiko was in its original heyday, the dial comes in three colors: charcoal black, indigo blue, and olive green. Vertical hairline finishing on the dial expresses a vintage look.
- Caliber Number 6R55
- Movement Type Automatic with manual winding
- Precision +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Jewels 24
- FunctionsStop seconds hand function
Case Material Stainless steel
- Crystal Box shaped sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- LumiBrite LumiBrite on Hands
- Clasp Deployment clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs 19
- Water Resistance 10 bar
- Weight 139.0g
- Features Interchangeable band with quick release spring bars
- Screw case back