GPS Solar 2023 Limited Edition
- A limited-edition GPS solar watch for the next generation.
- Stylish colors set this limited edition apart.
- The brightness of the titanium case is balanced by dark blue accents on the dial and bezel for a cool and clean look.
- The dial’s transparent crystal pattern imparts a refreshing quality to the design.
- In addition to a titanium bracelet, a reinforced two-tone silicone strap color-coordinated to match the watch is also included.
MovementCaliber Number 5X53
Movement Type GPS solar
Precision ±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )
Power reserve Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged), power save: approx. 2 years
- Overcharge prevention function
- Power save function
- Perpetual calendar to the February 28, 2100
- World time function (39 time zones)
- Dual-time function
- Day display
- Power reserve indicator
- Time transfer function (Switching between the main-dial and sub-dial)
- GPS signal reception function (Time zone adjustment, automatic time adjustment, manual time adjustment)
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Reception result display function
- DST (Daylight Saving Time)
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception (in-flight mode)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- Case Material Titanium (super-hard coating)
- Case Size
- Crystal Sapphire crystalCrystal Coating Super-clear coatingLumiBrite Lumibrite on hands and index(es)Clasp Three-fold clasp with push button releaseDistance between lugs 14mm